Golbon, a leading national foodservice buying and marketing group recently completed their 3-day fall conference and awards, LIVE, in San Antonio, Texas. Several hundred industry professionals attended the event that featured distributor member-hosted share groups, a new interactive apps reception and the Annual Golbon Awards celebration.
With the positive feedback and encouragement from their distributor members and supplier partners, the Golbon Fall 2021 Conference was held in the beautiful and historic city of San Antonio, TX from September 29th to October 1st.
“The Golbon Fall Conference in San Antonio allowed Manufacturers and Distributors the opportunity to interact face to face for the first time in 18 months. It was great to catch up with friends, peers and meet new acquaintances. The Golbon members are a great group of diverse Distributors that even during these challenging times present opportunities to partner and grow.” said Sheldon Morgan from ConAgra Foodservice – a Golbon Supplier Partner.
In addition to the 3-day conference, Golbon hosted their Annual Golbon Awards celebration honoring the following winners:
Golbon Distributor Awards
- Logistics Distributor of the Year – Atlas Wholesale Food Co., Detroit, MI
- Protein Advantage (GPA) Distributor of the Year – Staber Meats, Inc., Sioux City, IA
- Convenience Store Services (CSS) Distributor of the Year – Capitol Distributing, Caldwell, ID
- IPAP Distributor of the Year – Fresh Edge Group (IF&P, Get Fresh), Bartlett, IL
- Lumen Spark Award – Angie’s Wholesale Groceries, Inc., South El Monte, CA
- Golden Carrot Award – Merit Foods of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Distributor of the Year – Imler’s Poultry, Duncansville, PA
Golbon Supplier Awards
- Protein Supplier of the Year – Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Dry Grocery Supplier of the Year – Sugar Foods Corp.
- Non-Foods Supplier of the Year – R.J. Schinner Co. Inc
- Frozen Supplier of the Year – High Liner Foods
- Supplier of the Year – Tyson Foods, Inc.